Our First Video! How to make kale quiche your kids will eat (or your money back!) - Sweet Potato Chronicles

Our First Video! How to make kale quiche your kids will eat (or your money back!)

We're so happy to be finally shar­ing our first video with you! There will be more com­ing over the next cou­ple of months. Hope you enjoy our debut! Read this post from way back when for the recipe.

1. […] This post was men­tioned on Twit­ter by Jes­sica Blaine Smith. Jes­sica Blaine Smith said: RT @spchronicles: Our first video! Yep, you read that right.… Eeek! http://bit.ly/hdqhp1 […]

2. yasmin says:

amaz­ing!! con­grats on a great first vid and a great recipe!

3. Meredyth says:

Great job Ceri and Laura! Fun, infor­ma­tive and way deli­cious. I can't wait to try it!

4. Adriana Ermter says:

Laura and Ceri, Scar­lett and Esme, you look FANTASTIC! Con­grat­u­la­tions! xo Adriana

5. Sybille says:

Oma is going to be very very happy about this new addi­tion to the SPC.

6. Karen Ioi says:

I loved your debut video! (excel­lent egg crack­ing Scar­lett)
    Hav­ing music in the back­ground is such a spe­cial touch! (just like Chuck's Day Off on the food net­work!)
    I look for­waard to your next cook­ing sesh! xx

7. Natalee says:

I love it! It's so bright and cheery. And the girls are beautiful.

8. katie says:

I just dis­cov­ered your web­site and I absolutely LOVE it! I teach a children's cook­ing class in Lewes, Delaware and I inte­grate fresh, sea­sonal fruits and veg­eta­bles into each recipe. I am so excited to give your child-friendly recipes a try. Thanks so much! p.s. the video was adorable :)

9. Laura Keogh says:

Hi. Thank you so much for your note. We'd love to hear more about your cook­ing class. Maybe one of your classes could do a guest post for us. Thank you for read­ing. Look­ing for­ward to hear­ing more. Best, Laura and Ceri

10. […] already famil­iar with it from our quiche recipe. (Have you tried our quiche? It’s so good! SPC Kale Quiche) However, you can eas­ily tell your fam­ily it’s green for Christ­mas. (Too soon?) St. […]

11. Christina Jessuck says:

Keep post­ing the video so that Char­lotte and Paige can see Scarlett…love the blog and the recipes!!!

12. Lisa Durbin says:

I've only just noticed this video now! It's so nice to see you and the kid­dies in action. More more!

13. Maureen says:

Love your kitchen! Is that in a condo? Wow!

14. Laura Keogh says:

Hi! Thank you so much! Yes, it's in a condo. Thank you so much for check­ing out Sweet Potato Chron­i­cles. Hope you come back to see us soon. Best, Laura